The RRD Obsession 2010 is the only SLE kite in our line. Solid proven performance. Solid Power, "silly" manouverabilty, perfect to ride unhooked, hooked, waves, and pretty much any style.
The Obsession 2010 is based on the fantastic success of the 2009 model with a revised shape, tips width and profile and outline design. The result is an even more stable kite, faster in the big sizes and slower in the small ones, with and incredible amount of power and easiness to ride "unhooked". The new trendsetter in speed and progressive smooth power in all areas of the flying window. Perfect for kiteloops and power moves, great for every serious kiteboarder.
A reference in the market today.
- More Low end Power
- Progressive de-power
- Medium/light Bar Pressure
- Unbeatable turning speed (fast and stable - amazing!)
- New SPS system with a new designed inflating valve
- Insignia double tape leech
- PVC round label strut end protectors
- Metallic PU strut end reinforcements
- DP 175 LL Dacron
- Tejin T9600 Canopy
- New moulded struts protectors
- New PVC inflating valves protectors
Sizes: 5 - 10.5m
Currently available with Global Bar 2010 v2 or you can upgrade to the 2011 Global Bar v3 (see bar options).